06 November, 2011

An afternoon at the playground


On a delightful September afternoon I had the pleasure of taking a walk in the park with Dana, one of my best friends, and her sweet baby boy, Jamie. 

Even now, after almost two years, I still find it hard to believe that the girl who became my friend 17 years ago and with whom I used to talk for hours and hours about music, soccer, school and... well, all kinds of teenage "stuff", is now a mother. 

As you will most likely notice, Jamie is a true eye-candy, all smiles and curls, making a photographer's task easy - when it comes to taking beautiful photos, but so hard when the photographer has to select only a few (to post on a blog :D). 

Thank you, dear Dana and Jamie, for bearing with me and my camera. I can hardly wait for the next photo-session!

Oana



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment