02 December, 2011

Maria and the old city


I met Maria for the first time in the early 90's. We were classmates for at least a year, but we didn't get to know each other too well because our ways parted when I changed school. 
We met again in high-school, as classmates, and soon became desk-mates and best friends. 
Since then, she's always been by my side, no matter what, and continues to amaze me with her selflessness, kindness, delicacy and strength. Besides all these attributes (that are eventually mere understatements) she is also a very natural model and a pleasure to photograph. 
A few months ago, on a Sunday afternoon, we decided to go out for a walk around the historic centre of Sibiu. The walk turned into one of the most fun photo-sessions we had and I think the photos speak for themselves. 
Thank you, Maria.

Oana


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment